|Max Output lm||9500|
|Max Beam Distance||268|
|Max Beam Intensity||18000|
|Max Runtime||60 h 0 m / 2.5 d|
|LED||9 x CREE XP-L HD V6 LED|
|Beam Colour||White light|
|Length||125 mm / 4.92 in|
|Head Size||40 mm / 1.57 in|
|Weight||218 g / 7.68 oz|
|Activity||Search & Rescue, Outdoor, Law Enforcement|
The turbo brightness level of the Nitecore TM9K Rechargeable LED Flashlight is 9500 lumens—bright enough to stop an adversary in their tracks, which is why Nitecore calls the TM9K’s TurboReady feature a “Dazzle Strike.” The compact TMK9 offers five brightness levels, with runtimes ranging from 3 hours on high to 60 hours on ultra-low, so the light is suitable for law enforcement, military, and first-responder applications, along with industrial, recreational, and home use. Light quality is flicker-free thanks to non-PWM constant current circuit design, and the crystal-coated lens and Precision Digital Optics Technology (PDOT) yield a long throw.
Featuring a machined aluminum unibody housing with a Type III hard anodized finish, the TM9K is IP68-rated, submersible to 2m and able to withstand being dropped from 1m. The light is controlled by push-button switches on the tail cap: The Power button offers momentary or constant-on activation and turns on the light at the last-used brightness level, while the Mode button cycles through the brightness levels or activates Turbo Ready when pressed and held. A power indicator light, also on the tail cap, keeps you apprised of the battery’s status. The Lockout function prevents the light from being accidentally activated while in transit. A stainless steel strike bezel is provided for tactical and emergency needs such as breaking glass and self-defense.
Simply plug in the USB Type-C power cable to recharge the light. If you’re using a QC adapter, the light will charge in about 3.3 hours. With a standard (5V, 2A) adapter, charge time will be about 5 hours.
- Ultra-low: 30 lumens
- Low: 130 lumens
- Med: 460 lumens
- High: 1900 lumens
- Turbo: 9500 lumens
- TurboReady and strobe for disorienting an adversary
- Crystal coating and PDOT technology
- Runtime: 3-60 hours
- Dual push-button tailcap switches
- Power button for on/off, momentary, or constant-on
- Mode button for brightness levels, TurboReady, and strobe
- Light activates at last-used setting
- Lockout mode prevents accidental activation
- Machined, one-piece anodized aluminum housing
- Nine Cree XP-L HD V6 LEDs
- 5000mAh 21700 rechargeable battery
- Port for USB Type-C charging cable
- Non-PWM constant current circuit for consistent, flicker-free performance
- Battery level indicator light
- Double-sided scratch-resistant lens coating
- IP68-rated waterproof, submersible to 2m
- Impact resistant to 1m
- Thermal protection function reduces output if light gets excessively warm
In The Box
NITECORE TM9K Tiny Monster Rechargeable LED Flashlight
- USB Type-C Charging Cable
- 5000mAh Li-Ion Battery
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
NOT FOR SALE OUTSIDE OF NEW ZEALAND
We provide warranty for our products for a period of up to 5 years. Within the period covered under warranty, we will repair or replace any Nitecore product that has ceased to function properly. Please refer to table below for warranty periods for different products. Warranty is applicable only to products and accessories listed.
Limited lifetime warranty: Upon expiration of their respective warranty periods, all Nitecore products will receive continuing support through our limited lifetime warranty. The limited lifetime warranty covers labor costs and maintenance with the exclusion of accessories or replacement parts.
Nitecore will replace malfunction products with an upgraded model in the same series or one that of similar performance for customers if replacement can’t be made within due time when certain products are discontinued or for other reasons.
Our authorized dealers and distributors are responsible for warranty service. Should any problem covered under warranty occurs, customers can contact their dealers or distributors in regards to their warranty claims, as long as the product was purchased from an authorized dealer or distributor.
NITECORE’s Warranty is provided only for products purchased from an authorized source. This applies to all NITECORE products.
Unauthorised third party repair and modification voids NITECORE’s warranty.
NITECORE’s warranty service is rendered NULL AND VOID if
- Failure or damage caused by artificial destruction, unauthorized modification or reconstruction.
- Failure or damage caused by improper use, storage or maintenance (for details please refer to the user manual)
- Damage caused by battery leakage.
- Damage caused by improper maintenance
- Ordinary wear and tear/colour fading
|Lighting Products without battery||5 years|
|Lighting products with built-in battery||2 years|
|Chargers & NL batteries||12 months|
|IMR Batteries||3 months|
- Product appearance is excluded from warranty.
- Should any discrepancy exist between Nitecore’s terms and other warranty service details, Nitecore’s terms will be applied.
- The rights of the amendment, interpretation of these terms are reserved by NITECORE. All terms come into effect immediately upon their announcement.
To guarantee a swift and effective customer service, Nitecore suggests you to contact the point of purchase for assistance. If you have any further questions regarding the use of your NITECORE product, please feel free to contact your local distributor, reseller or retailer.